I say unequivocally NO! But then again, I’m biased...
My Name Is:
John-Michael Alexandar Card
I was born on November 26, 2012 at Reunion Women’s Health and Birthing Center in Kingwood Texas. I am one of an estimated 6000 babies each year who are born with what doctors call Trisomy 21 (aka Down syndrome).
Although the doctors say I have Trisomy 21, my parents believe with all their hearts that I can and will beat all the odds and live a healthy, normal life and be able to accomplish whatever God has called me to accomplish.
I may look different to the world, I may even be a little different, but God still created me and because He did I know that I have a purpose and if you’re like me you have a purpose too.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Wanna Be Friends?
Latest Posts Widget
Not long ago my oldest daughter created the video that...
I write to you today regarding a most challenging and urgent...
There is something fascinating about watching a child become...
There was a time at the beginning of our journey where I...
Christine on Frogs, Cats and A New Word Neurotypical Just to let you know my grandson Edward is going ...
beth on Down Syndrome: Blessing or Curse? Beautiful little boy...my grandson Mikey also is downs our family ...
kevencard on Help! He’s Playing With… YUCK!! As a nurse I can feel your heart on the ...
Susana on Help! He’s Playing With… YUCK!! I am a mom of a beautiful girl with Down ...
Sylvia on Mr Personality He is adorable!